Tomorrow is the release of Issue 4 and while we sit here waiting for the shops to give us our copy here is some issue cover previews, These covers and descriptions where taken from the Michael Allred / Madman Facebook page.
- After Norrin Radd’s massive status quo change in the 50th Anniversary issue (no spoilers!), it’s now Dawn Greenwood’s turn. With one simple act of kindness, the Surfer may have forever changed her world.
- What’s going on? Why is San Francisco overrun by monsters? And what wall-crawling, web-spinning guest star is swinging by to help out? (Okay, we’ll tell you that one! It’s Peter Parker, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN!)
- • All this and tons of cosmic weirdness, surprise super heroes and special stories as we celebrate the 200th SILVER SURFER issue!
- Norrin and Dawn are back out in space and back in trouble!
- While at the universe’s slickest space casino, the Silver Surfer may be gambling away more than he thinks.
- The stakes have never been this cosmic!
Silver Surfer, Volume 8, Issue 7
What do you think of the covers. Let me know in the comments below.